All the products on Silkrute’s website are covered by our exclusive A-Z recovery. Customers can request for A-Z recover and receive a 100% refund should they come across one of the following situations:
- It has been 5 days since the estimated delivery date and you haven’t received your package. Customers can also request for A-Z recovery if they’re unable to track the shipment through any medium.
- The delivered item is physically damaged or different from the original description of the product and the customer hasn’t received his/her refund, even after placing a return request under Silkrute’s Return Policy.
- The customer has received a partial refund after returning the item. At Silkrute, we offer a 100% refund on all the products available on the website. So, if any user receives a partial refund, he/she can request our A-Z recover and get a complete refund.
Customers won’t be able to place an A-Z recover request if;
- He/she hasn’t placed a return request within the specified window (5 business days) in case of a physically damaged product
- The product was damaged while in the possession of the customer himself.